Our Commitment to You
At Concrete Craft Serving Nashville, the wellbeing and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. At this time, we're continuing to follow all guidelines and updates suggested by the CDC, and local departments of public health including:
- Adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures, washing hands frequently and keeping hand sanitizer close by
- Practicing social distancing, min. of 6 feet during all consultations
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas including tools and electronics like laptops and iPads
- Handling products with care. Utilizing gloves and other methods to limit contact with hands
- Encouraging our office staff, designers, and installers, to stay home from work if they are not feeling well so they can recover without worry.
Please know that we are here to support you and are willing to work with you in whichever way you're most comfortable!
Welcome to Concrete Craft Serving Nashville
We are craftsmen elevating concrete artistry in Nashville. If it is time to update your basement, patio, driveway, or pool deck, we offer 13 different resurfacing and coating processes to create a new, permanent, solid surface using your existing concrete. If you need to add concrete, or replace existing concrete, we design and install new concrete. We specialize in west coast style finishing and stamping, and have the best stamp finishers in the city of Nashville.
We are south Nashville based. We service the southwest metro Nashville area including downtown, Belle Meade, Brentwood, Green Hills, Franklin, Thompson's Station, Spring Hill, and Columbia. We are honest, punctual, conscientious, and have built our reputation one job at a time by offering the best quality at the best price. We warranty all work. Every artisan and installer are employees, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are a uniformed, non-smoking company. We show up on time, do what we say, clean up when we are done, and communicate well. You will have my personal number and will always be able to reach me.
All work requires a deposit of 30-50% to schedule. We appreciate clear and honest feedback from our customers, and anticipate raving reviews and referrals when we have exceeded your expectations.
Thanks for visiting! We look forward to working with you on your next project.
-Lafayette Mecham, owner